Transport

AIS Transport Fee
Sr. No Route Area 2022-23
(Yearly Fee)
Two Way One Way
1 Sharjah Al Taawun, Al Mamzar Sharjah, Al Khan, Al Majara, Al Majaz 1 2 3, Sahara Building, Al Nahda Sharjah, Al Corniche, King Faisal, Abu Shagara, Sharja Mahatta, Butaina, Rolla, Cricket Stadium. 7,100 5,325
2 Deira Dubai Mirdif, Muheisnah 1 34, Oud Muteena 1, Al Nahda 1 2, Al Qusais Ind 1, Port Saeed, Al Maktoum St. Al Al Rigga, Al Muraqqabat, Al Mamzar, Abu Hail, Hor AL Anz, All Hamriya. Al Baraha, Corniche Deira, Baniyas, Firj Al Murar, Al Muteena, Al Qusais 1 2 3, Al Tawar 1 2 3. 6,600 4,950
3 New Dubai Al Barari, Falcon City, Liwan, Sky Court, The Villa, Jumeirah 3. City Walk, Satwa, Meena Rashid, Al Rafaa, Business Bay, Downtown, Al Jadaf, Marina, JBR, JLT, Warsan Phase 2, International City, Silicon Oasis, Sports City, Al Reem, Damasc, Liwan, JVT, JVC, Al Barsha 1 2 3 ,Al Barsha South, Al Quoz, Townsquare DAMAC Hills 2, Mira Oasis. 8,200 6,150
4 Bur Dubai Al Warqa 1 2 3 4, Festival City, Al Rashidiya, Oud Metha, Karama, Burjuman, Mankhool, Trade Center, Al Garhoud 7,100 5,325


Payment Option

• Monthly payment [10 Months] can be made through Cheque, the date should be dated before the 10th of every month.

• For transport seat booking Parents to pay 10% of the Annual transport fee for next year by 31st July 2022. The remaining 90% must be paid before 25th August 2022 via PDC, Card, or Cash.


Forms to be submitted

• All required and fully completed Transport Contract.

• Registration Form.

Please send a copy of the signed forms to transport@aisschool.net and info@aisschool.net please retain a photocopy of the document for future reference.

© 2022 All Rights Reserved | American International School | Powered by Jasper Micron